[C320-list] Starting Battery

McCullough, Kirk kirk.mccullough at btg.com
Wed Apr 26 10:20:59 PDT 2006

Quentin

I don't believe there are any fuses between the batteries and the
selector switch. Each circuit is instead fused.

I suggest you test the batteries with a Hydrometer for the specific
gravity to get a better picture of their health. The Fluke will tell you
the voltage levels but not much more. Check the actual connections on
the battery for corrosion too.

Have you given them a good charge since your winter lay-up?

Kirk L. McCullough
Analytical Sales Mgr