[C320-list] Life Line Stanchion Replacement

Sun Apr 30 09:18:34 PDT 2006

My suggestion is: call them up amd find out....

cuba libre 2
--------------------------
Regards,
OD

From: C320-List-bounces
Sent: 04/30/2006 07:34 AM
To: C320-List at catalina320.org
Subject: [C320-list] Life Line Stanchion Replacement

Has anyone had to replace a life line stanchion?  If so where did you
purchase the replacement?

My bow pulpit has a label on it indicating it was manufactured by "The
Railmakers" at 714-624-6506, however I'm not sure if they manufactured the
stanchions.  Also I found a company online in Costa Mesa named Railmakers  Inc.
(_www.railmakers.com_ (http://www.railmakers.com) ) that might be  the same
company.  Any suggestions?

Mark Timney
Second Wind #349