[C320-list] Transmission/Teleflex cable Final Report

Darrell dgray at n-sea.org
Mon Aug 7 10:42:11 PDT 2006

I was going to replace my transmission cable this weekend. Before I order
the 12' teleflex cable Russel suggested I thought I should confirm the cable
length is standard for all engine /transmission configurations . My 94 C320
has the Perkins / hurth combination. Can someone confirm 12' is the right
length.

Darrell