[C320-list] Gizmos to hold fridge lid's open

Denny Browne dennybrowne at verizon.net
Sun Aug 20 11:56:36 PDT 2006

I seem to recall seeing this topic addressed, but I can't remember when or
under what subject.

I want to put one of those gizmos on my fridge lids and the dry storage lid
by the sink. I favor the gas filled telescoping ones like my friend has on
his C&C99, but I don't know what they're called or where to look for them. I
obviously need to add a pair of hinges to the unattached lids on the fridge
and dry storage as well. Any suggestions are appreciated, sorry for the
redundancy of the topic.

Denny Browne

A Cappella #935

Redondo Beach