[C320-list] Battery Charger

JBrown5093 at aol.com JBrown5093 at aol.com
Tue Aug 1 12:37:51 PDT 2006

Thanks for all the advice so far. I'm not sure which charger I have
(although I've looked at it and the instructions a lot over the last week!). Off  the
boat now but I'll look this weekend. I probably should have mentioned that
battery 2 charged rapidly when the switch is on BOTH or ONE and keeps a charge
when drawn on at least as long as battery one does. Also the charge indicator
on  the charger unit stays at 0 even when battery 2 is flat and the switch is
on  battery 2 but jumps up to almost full charge when the switch is put on 1
or  both even if battery 1 is fully charged so I think the meter is reflecting
charging the flat 2 battery. It settles down to a normal rate in a few
minutes.  I'm not to mechanical or electrical so all the help that the list has
provided both now and in the past is much appreciated. Love the boat. Jim  Brown