[C320-list] Battery Charger

Quentin Murphy qmurphy at sympatico.ca
Tue Aug 1 14:07:48 PDT 2006

I purchased my boat (Year 2000) last September.  Fortunately the original
battery charger was already replaced with a Charles C-Charger.  However, I
had to replace both batteries (originals) beginning of this season.
Everything works fine now.  Recently, I accidentally left the charger off
(fridge running on a warm day) for three days and one of the batteries were
only just below the green area on the meter (the other was still in the
green range).

Quentin
Celtic Knot #667