[C320-list] Fresh water head-flush plumbing

Tue Aug 1 20:50:58 PDT 2006

I normally use 2 cup fulls per flush, 3 if Adam has cooked! :)

On the 440, I had Roger plumb the toilets for fresh water flushing...I
hate smells!
------Original Message------
From: John Van Vessem
To: Catalina 320 List
ReplyTo: John Van Vessem
ReplyTo: Catalina 320 List
Sent: Aug 1, 2006 8:20 PM
Subject: Re: [C320-list] Fresh water head-flush plumbing

[Sent by: c320-list-bounces at catalina320.com ]
Orlando,

Real happy I finally got to meet you, by the way, the boat is beautiful!
But having met you I don't think 12 ounces of water will flush everything
away.  If you know what I mean.   So what do you do in that case.

I still say easiest and simplest is use what the boat is designed with.
Why have a sink in the head if your going to keep a gallon milk container
in it?  Why have a salt water intake going into the toilet if your not
going to use it.  So what about a little smell, open the hatch!

John Van Vessem
Sojourn 645
Vallejo Yacht Club