[C320-list] Fresh water head-flush plumbing

Steve Magennis magenns at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 3 06:54:36 PDT 2006

Possibly, but Pepsi also contains a fair bit of phosphoric acid.  The
goal of using Pepsi was probably to dissolve the lime deposits with the
acid.  However, calcium phosphate has a solubility of 0.002 g / 100 g
of water, so pepsi would probably serve to harden the lime deposits,
not remove them.

Vinegar (as recommended by Peggie Hall and others) should serve to keep
your drains free running and sanitary.

Steve
Alchemist C-320