[C320-list] Jib and Mainsheet Lengths

crashley at gte.net crashley at gte.net
Mon Aug 7 22:04:47 PDT 2006

I have a double-ended mainsheet but it ends right at the clam cleat on the
port side just ahead of the halyard winch. I guess you would need some extra
line to get from the main block system to the clam cleat but 25' sounds like
a bit much. However I do notice that I seem to have a lot of extra mainsheet
line in the bag on the starboard side.

CRA
Rosebud #882