[C320-list] Misc Questions

Chris Holt oldman1030 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 9 03:49:51 PDT 2006

Let me second that.  I was having the same problem as you Joe at the
beginning of the season.  It smelled horrible outside every time we pumped.
I ended up going to West Marine and purchased the Odorless treatment.  I
treated the head and then pumped it out (since it had already been used).
After pumping it out I added some more Odorless since it says you should add
it after every pump out and pumped about a gallon of water into the holding
tank.

I went out for sail to get the contents of the holding tank to slosh around.
Once I did that I have not had a problem since with the smell and I don't
use fresh water.

Chris
Wine Down #447