[C320-list] FW: Re: Dutchman system

pkenefick pkenefick at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 10 03:43:13 PDT 2006

Karl

Saw this posting and was curious to know if you have had any success in
starting a local C320 chapter ? I recall completing a form showing our
interest.
I am Pat Kenefick, Bath, NC. Purchased Durt Pour from Kurt, moved the boat
to Washington Yacht Club and have renamed it to Cynthia Gale.
Would love to know result and would definitely be part of it.
Thank you
Pat Kenefick
252 923 0577
Bath, NC