[C320-list] Reefer drain to sump and Dry Bunk...

jonvez at comcast.net jonvez at comcast.net
Thu Aug 10 05:15:29 PDT 2006

Warren,

I actually have both problems--as Jeff said, condensation from humidity and chilly New England waters is one cause. I too have the leak under the pedestal. My intent was to reseal at the source (one or all of the legs of the binnacle support?) so I don't get corrosion around the steering sheaves. I am curious as to why you drilled holes and what you use them for? Thanks...

Regards,

Jon Vez

From: "Warren Updike" <wupdike at hotmail.com>