[C320-list] Potable water hose & fittings

alahlm at comcast.net alahlm at comcast.net
Mon Aug 14 19:17:49 PDT 2006

Don
    the solid red and blue should be whale 15mm pipe with whale fittings   the clear with the stripes should be reg. vinyl hose with reg. ss clamps----- check out the whale plumbing web site for details on how to connect an disconnect the fitting ---you should have the old style fitting with covers on the fittings
   Al Ahlman
From: <brer at adelphia.net>