[C320-list] Questions for Gerry Douglas

jonvez at comcast.net jonvez at comcast.net
Wed Aug 16 04:52:03 PDT 2006

Rod,

A couple of questions that come to mind:

1) Does Mr. Douglas see any major modifications coming up in the near future for the 320

2)Was there a production run of boats that experienced the lack of curing to the interior coatings? I know this topic has been brought up before on this list and I'm not sure how widespread it is, but I certainly have the problem and would be interested in understanding what my options are for resolving.

From: "Rod Boer" <rod.boer1 at verizon.net>