[C320-list] FW: Re: Questions for Gerry Douglas

Karl Mielenhausen _/) kmielen at iwon.com
Fri Aug 18 04:32:17 PDT 2006

I realize Mr. Douglas may not be in the best position to comment on marketing issues (ie. #3), but he ought to be able to address manufacturing issues (#1, #2, #4).

With all due respect to other's opinions, in my opinion, I believe these ARE about our boat...

#3 is meant to address shrinking US market as sailing is less popular... this can impact whether future 320's are even built and that can impact our resale values. (We can discuss whether it would help or hurt the used C320 market at a later time)

#1, #2, #4 all impact quality and value of future boats, and by some extension and association, the potential buyer's perceived value of the existing fleet of C320's. CA, FLA, and other future plants might have different quality plans, standards, employee training and levels of workmanship.

Thanks...

Karl Mielenhausen

2000 C320 Hull#690 "Silver Lining"

New Bern, NC