[C320-list] Best way to bring along dinghy?

Bruce Heyman BruceHeyman at cox.net
Sat Aug 19 04:02:06 PDT 2006

Bob,
I've had good luck putting the engine on the stern rail and then placing the
inflated dingy upside down on the bow.  Use the painter to lash it to the
deck and an life preserver to protect the cabin top from the dink's transom.
That way you don't lose the knot.  If the dink is to heavy to pull over the
side use a halyard to assist.
Bruce
Somerset 671 so cal