[C320-list] My fuel tank leaks!

Pat Moriarty patm at psiurethanes.com
Mon Aug 21 05:38:11 PDT 2006

I used a standard rubber impeller pump 12VDC to transfer diesel from
my truck to my tractor for a few years and had no problems. You may
also find a fuel service like a polishing service or such to remove
it. Good luck and by the way my tank is black and I thought plastic
and looks almost impossible to remove.

Pat