[C320-list] Gizmos to hold fridge lid's open

T. Scott Thompson sthompson at toad.net
Mon Aug 21 18:13:05 PDT 2006

One of the first mods I made to the boat was to install a lid support
spring.  I bought it at WM, and I think that the model I bought was this
one...

http://www.westmarine.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/producte/10001/-1/10001/104078/0/0/spring%20support/All_2/mode+matchallpartial/0/0

It really works great and is completely invisible when the lid is closed.