[C320-list] Anyone going out Early to the C320 Regatta?

russgm at yahoo.com russgm at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 23 07:56:59 PDT 2006

Hi Jeff-
We will be staying at the Glorietta Bay Inn and arriving Thursday at about noon.
-Russ Monaco

Jeffrey Hare <catalina at thehares.com> wrote: Hi All,

    My family is going out to the C320 regatta/meeting and will be arriving
the Sunday (Sept 3) before the event.

We'll be leaving mid-day the following Sunday (Sept 9), so we'll miss the
opportunity to cruise on Sunday.  :-(

Just curious if anyone else is going out early?    We'll be staying in a
Timeshare about 1.5 blocks away from the Marina.

-Jeff, Michelle and Amanda Hare