[C320-list] raising a bosun's chair

bruceheyman at cox.net bruceheyman at cox.net
Wed Aug 23 09:59:42 PDT 2006

When I go up I always seem to bring Murphy with me so no mater how much I plan ahead I always need more!  I've found a bucked left on deck and a 50 foot thin line tied to my belt makes for an excellent way for more tools, parts an snacks to be brought up.
Bruce
Somerset #671 (now on a trailer making it's way to So Cal)