[C320-list] Jib Sheet Control

bruceheyman at cox.net bruceheyman at cox.net
Wed Aug 23 20:37:14 PDT 2006

Orlando,
Do you expect to race your new boat in the 320 regata? What do you think a fair PHRF handicap would be?  -36?
Bruce
Somerset 671 So Cal

From: Orlando.Duran at AveryDennison.com
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 20:17:54
To:"Catalina 320 List" <C320-List at catalina320.org>
Subject: Re: [C320-list] Jib Sheet Control

And a fun day of racing that was!
If I remember correctly, we had to twist your arm to get you to
race....turned out to be a great day..

Sorry you're not going to be there... :(