[C320-list] Jib Sheet Control

Stanley Rogacevicz SROGACEV at holycross.edu
Thu Aug 24 13:01:12 PDT 2006

   Yu... Huh.... some of us even read the Lectronic version every day.
Some of us 'back east' hicks even have driven across the country a few
times and seen a lot of what's in between. And then there are some real
fools like yours truly who lived a while west of I-5 in So Cal 25 years
ago and came back to the cold NE.
   Maybe when your travels bring to around to the SE US Orlando, around
the time I hope to be retired down there, I'll see you again. Just
remember us E Coasters on the crew list of that first Half Hull victory
back in 2000 :>)
Stan (still lurking)
"Christy Leigh"
formerly - c320 #656
now - NC 331
Wickford/Narragansett Bay RI

>>> <Orlando.Duran at AveryDennison.com> 8/24/2006 3:21 PM >>>
I didn't mention that because most folks in Mid-West and East Coast
have
no idea what Latitude 38 is...

There's more of the US west of Interstate 5....