[C320-list] C320 Warranty 50hr first service

bruceheyman at cox.net bruceheyman at cox.net
Fri Aug 25 04:08:48 PDT 2006

Nigel,
Don't know for sure but my guess is that they would:
Cange oil/fluid in transmission
Change fuel filter(s)
Change engine oil
Change oil filter
Check adjust belt tension
Check stuffing box
Look for water, colant, oil or fluid leaks
Check/adjust rigging tension with a Loose guage
And then fix/replace anything that you have on your punch list.

Diesel in the builge is not nice and you should get them to clean that up.  When changing filters and bleeding the system you have to take precautions to prevent any fluids from getting into the builge and then causing polution in adition to the stinky mess that it makes in the builge.
Bruce
Somerste #671 So Cal