[C320-list] 2007 Rigatta

Fri Aug 25 12:06:44 PDT 2006

The YC that hosted us was Oakland Yacht Club and it was coordinated by
John Estes...
------Original Message------
From: Dennyats
To: Catalina 320 List
ReplyTo: Catalina 320 List
Sent: Aug 25, 2006 11:07 AM
Subject: [C320-list] 2007 Rigatta

[Sent by: c320-list-bounces at catalina320.com ]
San Francisco has my vote.  We attended  two C320 Regattas there, actually
Alemeda at Yacht Club hosted by Fleet  one.  Great sailing in SFO Bay,
perfect
weather (a little of everything all  in one day), great facilities with
hotel
right at the Yacht Club. Easy  access from Oakland Airport. We had a ball
and
met some really neat  people.
Denny Eichberg