[C320-list] Commodore for C-320

Vpweikel at aol.com Vpweikel at aol.com
Fri Aug 25 13:18:24 PDT 2006

Orlando,

Actually I'm struggling a bit to remember how the "Thong" all  started.  I
think I lost those brain cells in the stroke.  I wish  we were coming to SD to
do a commemorative follow-up.  We have a great  group.

Russ,

As far as the 2007 location,  I like the idea of alternating  East, West, and
Mid to promote membership and support across the US.  SF  sounds great,
however that makes 3 of last 4 on the West Coast.  The  earlier mention of
Jacksonville sounded interesting but we may have to put up  with hurricane threats at
that time of year.  That could be solved somewhat  by moving up to July.  Just
my 2 cents.

Paul Weikel
Second Chance #361
Georgetown, MD