[C320-list] Tired of Thongs

Linda Giles lwgiles at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 26 08:38:45 PDT 2006

Perhaps there has to be one of these messages every once in a while. The 320
group has the best web sit and email list of any I've seen. Everyone (OK
most) seem to enjoy communicating their sailing ideas and experiences year
long. As much as I hate to agree with Adam, he's right; 'take a sail and
wind up in some moonlit bay'.

You'd be surprized how the subject line can deliniate what you want to read
and not read. Next time you see the word 'thong' try not to think of
Orlando, and delete it.

I've been pretty quiet on this list for quite some time, but every once in a
while someone pushes the right button and, well you know. Time to go
sailing.......

Wes
c387 #53
Spring Fever