[C320-list] My fuel tank leaks!

Ray Durand durand.mail at verizon.net
Sun Aug 27 16:11:35 PDT 2006

Jon,

I guess I was a little more fortunate in that the new tank that I got from
Catalina was an exact replacement.  Of course, this was about three years
ago and Frank may have changed vendors since then.  Taking a whole day to do
it sounds about right.  Let's hope that not too many others have to
experience this pleasure!

Ray