[C320-list] C320 Warranty 50hr first service & door to fwd cabin

Allan Field Allan.Field at comcast.net
Mon Aug 28 17:04:11 PDT 2006

Annie - Me thinks you and Nigel perhaps have what we in the good old USA
call a lemon.  There is no way that the Frank Butler that I have been
introduced to would tolerate this.  If I were you, I would at the minimum
draft a letter to him of all of your concerns and ask him what he is going
to do about them.  Preferably, I would try to contact him by phone although
I do appreciate how complicated that is for you.  Of concern also is whether
or not we current owners would recommend a new C320 to friends since the
production move to Florida.  It appears as there are quite a few bugs that
need to be worked out from the move.  Rod, perhaps this question should be
added to the list for Gerry Douglas at Rendezvous? - Allan