[C320-list] Forums vs. email-list

Robert E. Sloat resloat at comcast.net
Mon Aug 28 17:28:00 PDT 2006

I would prefer the forum format instead of getting all the emails, many of
which contain personal chat and no information relevant to operation or
maintenance issues for C320s or site issues.

I use Outlook Express as my email program and set up message rules that dump
all the stuff from the C320-List to a separate file which I look over every
few days.  When you see a long string of the same subject I go the first and
then the last to test the banter index.  If it is there they get deleted.  A
few submitters can be counted on to not give much technical advise so they
can relegated to junk mail status automatically using a message rule and not
even end up cluttering my C-320 folder.

Bob Sloat
Savannah 894