[C320-list] Question for Designer Douglas

bruceheyman at cox.net bruceheyman at cox.net
Wed Aug 30 13:11:07 PDT 2006

Adam,
On days tha we want to relax, I.e., one tack days we head out at 90 true which is usually about 60 aperent. We the go out about 15 miles tack and should have the same conditions.  Except tha as the day goes on the wind shifts clockwise.  This means that I somes have to wake up from my nap and give the auto pilot 10 starboard.
However when I go out on my bicycle it seams like it is ALWAYS into the wind and up hill in both directions.
Bruce
Somerset 671 So Cal