[C320-list] Steering 'clank' noise

Adam Weiner esquirecatering at rcn.com
Wed Aug 30 17:57:40 PDT 2006

Check for corrosion on the quadrant.  Mine was covered with corrosion
and when we removed it we found that there was a crack on the way
through from the hub out one of the spokes and about a 1/4 inch from the
outside of the rim.  Very scary.  We took it on the dock, put it down
and it fell into two pieces.

Adam