[C320-list] Water where it should not be

Allan Field Allan.Field at comcast.net
Thu Aug 31 03:41:37 PDT 2006

Ronnie - I would suggest that you make sure that the hose from the shower
sump to the shower pump is hooked up correctly.  That is the main way I can
think of that the amount of water you describe would go from the head into
the bilge and eventually make its way into the aft locker and cabin.

Allan S. Field
Sea Shadow - #808
Columbia, MD