[C320-list] Charts

Dave Sparks dlsparks at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 14:25:18 PDT 2006

Dick:
   Free access to the Government Charts is a real bonus for boaters. I used
the free charts in combination with Fugawi Marine ENC Ver. 4 software to
supplement our paper charts when helping friends move their new (for them)
boat from Anacortes, WA to San Francisco recently. The Fugawi software can
be used in combination with a handheld (or other) GPS as a chartplotter.
Also, you can use the software to download waypoints, routes, tracks to your
GPS. I'm delighted that the charts are available.

   Dave Sparks

--
David Sparks
dlsparks at gmail.com