[C320-list] Fuel Additives

BAdams3491 at aol.com BAdams3491 at aol.com
Mon Dec 4 17:45:25 PST 2006

I did not get any responses to a similar question last week, so I'll
rephrase it.  What additives (if any) do Yanmar owners put in their
engines...especially in view of the new Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel that is coming  on the market
1/1/07?  I get my fuel from truck stops not the marina, so it  has no
additives for the marine environment or old marine engines.

Not talking biocides or stabilizers, just things that would  increase  the
ability of the fuel to lubricate the fuel system...what the sulfur used to  do.

Thanks.

Bert
At Ease