[C320-list] Leaving the 320 list (John Van Vessem)

Russ Monaco russgm at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 10 11:53:24 PST 2006

John-
Good luck with the C36, and yes as I'm sure you realize they have a great organization, web site and email list, but as Orlando, Wes and I can attest to, just because you move on doesn't mean you can't stick around and say hi to old friends and learn something...ESPECIALLY something like checking your ZINCS OFTEN! On the C320 and C36 you should place TWO on the shaft at all times!!!  And check frequently and change as often as needed!!!
Russ Monaco
Staff Commodore C320IA
Alderu C387 #95
Stamford, Ct.