[C320-list] C320-List Digest, Vol 198, Issue 1

BillAleshire at aol.com BillAleshire at aol.com
Fri Dec 15 04:27:22 PST 2006

Years ago, I installed 10 Caframo fans, powered from existing power on the
cabin lights and one auxilliary circuit.  1 at the foot of the aft berth  with
2 at the head-end; 1 in the head to the left of the cabinet; 1 tied to the
light to the left of the galley sink (permitting clearance of the pull down
cabinet door); 1 in the main salon portside by the V-berth wall; 1 in the  same
place to starboard and 1 starboard by the wall between the main salon and  the
head; 2 in the V-berth in the corners by the lights.

I'm in Texas.  I love my fans.  One thing:  DON'T leave the  fans running
when not on board.

Bill Aleshire