[C320-list] Lake V-Birth

bruceheyman at cox.net bruceheyman at cox.net
Sat Dec 23 17:56:42 PST 2006

While trying to find happy homes for all our stuff I dicovered Lake V-Birth.  Under the two drawers I found about 3" of not fresh fresh water (I.E. stale).
Just for grins iafter removing all the water I had my wife watch the compartment while I filed the tank.  Sure enough once the tank was full water started to leak around the inspection port.  Allen I think you had a Home Depot solution.  There was teflon tape on the threads but apparently not enough of a seal.  The other question is there no limber hole to allow that compartment to drain to the bildge?  Definately not one on hull 671.
Thanks,
Bruce