[C320-list] Should I buy a C320?

BAdams3491 at aol.com BAdams3491 at aol.com
Fri Dec 1 11:12:06 PST 2006

I can only echo previous posters.  My C320 is my second Catalina,  absolutely
a great boat...roomy, comfortable, safe, reasonably fast, easy to  sail, easy
to work on and maintain, and holds its value.  When it came time  renew the
insurance this year, the insurance company wanted an updated value (I  bought
it in March 2004).  Called the dealer that sold it to me, he said  he'd check
his sources and call me back.  In a few days he called to say to  keep the
value the same as it was two years earlier.  99% of my sailing is  solo, which is
also very easy to do, even without an autopilot.  IMHO, used  is the way to
go...let somebody else take the big hit on initial depreciation,  and use the
saved money for more bells and whistles, if you want or need  them.

Bert
At Ease