[C320-list] starting effort

Scott Thompson sthompson at toad.net
Fri Dec 1 16:22:50 PST 2006

The Yanmar 3GM does have zincs, but that's a raw water cooled engine.
The 3GM30F is the model that was used on 320's until recently and it
does not have zincs.  There is a plug in the side of the block where the
zinc would go on a raw water cooled engine, but there's no point in
putting a zinc into the closed part of a cooling system.