[C320-list] For the Holidays - Give it a try

Sat Dec 2 12:18:36 PST 2006

Adam,

Your culinary insights are always welcomed as far as I'm concerned....I'm
an 'amateur' cook who enjoys reading your 'pro' postings...
------Original Message------
From: Adam Weiner
To: Catalina 320 List
ReplyTo: Catalina 320 List
Sent: Dec 2, 2006 11:33 AM
Subject: Re: [C320-list] For the Holidays - Give it a try

[Sent by: c320-list-bounces at catalina320.com ]
You know, Dick (and anyone else on the list) I would give you my 12 week
training program for free and then you could answer these questions.

White pepper is more expensive and less flavorful then black pepper but
it does not leave black specks on the food.  For items (like clear or
cream soups, cream sauces, like color pasts, etc.) that you don't want
black flecks on your food then use white pepper.  Otherwise, use black
pepper.

White pepper, by the way, is the same thing, just less mature just as
green bell peppers are the less mature version of red and golden bell
pepper.

Guys, I don't mind answering cooking questions but please no one
complain that the list (and me) should not be used for these purposes.
I am married for 21 years and have a 17 year and a 10 year old.  If I
want nagging and flack I will turn to them.

Adam