[C320-list] Should I buy a C320?

Peter Clancy sailorpete at msn.com
Tue Dec 5 17:40:14 PST 2006

Adam ..... Are you referring to the Gemini 105MC which is a 34' catamaran
sailboat made by Performance Cruising, Inc. in Annapolis, MD? I believe
there are a few of them in the SF area. We are pondering the move to a
sailing catamaran with cruising capabilities. Ideal for shallow waters in
So. Florida and the Bahamas but they've also crossed the North Atlantic.

Peter Clancy
AROBAN  C320  #222
Miami, FL