[C320-list] Should I buy a C320?

June Bruce brucestanley36 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 7 04:50:31 PST 2006

Hi Brian
As a new C320 owner, I can positively endorse the Catalina C320 Design and
the incredible worth of this C320 owner’s site.

The owner’s site has positively enriched me and my enjoyment of the C320 ...
I wonder if there is an equivalent site for its competitors!
You must and I am sure will, look at what the market has to offer.
Equally you must narrow down what you require in a yacht.
I did and I too looked seriously at Hanse, Bavaria and Catalina.
I agreed to buy a Bavaria 33, even got though a very nitty-gritty
specification fight and settled on a final cost. This was subject to test
sail ... the test sail failed.
So we negotiated the extras I wanted into the C320 and we bought it.
The C320 came remarkable equipped!
The old question as to how long is a piece of string, equally applies to the
purchase of a yacht (or do you call it a sailing yacht now?)
;))))))))
I am a Canadian living in Australia (for 43 years) and I am surprised that I
bought a Catalina. So is my wife. But WE ARE NOT SORRY.

Happy Boat Hunting
Bruce Stanley / C320 #1084 / Fantastic Lady
Sydney Australia

PS our C320 MkI was commissioned in Sydney in June 2006. It is not the MkII
... I seriously wonder how much better the MkII is.
PPS dealers are a problem.
Good Luck and be vigilant.

Advertisement: Meet Sexy Singles Today @ Lavalife - Click here
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Flavalife9%2Eninemsn%2Ecom%2Eau%2Fclickthru%2Fclickthru%2Eact%3Fid%3Dninemsn%26context%3Dan99%26locale%3Den%5FAU%26a%3D23769&_t=754951090&_r=endtext_lavalife_dec_meet&_m=EXT