[C320-list] Leaving the 320 list

Bruce Heyman BruceHeyman at cox.net
Sun Dec 10 09:50:48 PST 2006

Allan,
What you did by unplugging the cord does and should have helped.  When the
breaker trips it only interrupts the black (hot) side of the circuit.  The
white (neutral) and green (ground) remain connected.  The problem occurs
when the dock and or the boat are wired incorrectly.  Common errors are that
the ground and neutral are connected in inappropriate places and the white
and black are flipped.
Neighbors that are unplugged are good!
Bruce
Somerset #671 SoCal