[C320-list] Diver: Was Leaving the 320 list

mtpoodles mtpoodles at atlanticbb.net
Sun Dec 10 16:57:30 PST 2006

We're at Bay Bridge Marina, Kent Island, MD, and one of the live-a- boards
is a diver who regularly cleans boat bottoms for us, many other private
owners and boat brokers at the marina.  He checks our boat bottom twice a
year on the years it stays in the water and changes zincs and cleans the
bottom.

Marshall & Diane Lucas and
The Merrythought Poodles
S/V Merrythought, C320, #1037