[C320-list] Usubscribe and re subscribe to the list

Bruce Mayo brucemayo at talk21.com
Tue Dec 12 07:52:11 PST 2006

Jeff
I'm a 320 owner in England.
Like the other chap who just asked you how to suspend or unsubscribe, for me
something seems have changed recently and now I get far too many emails to
cope with.  I was happily looking manually at the various threads of
interest, as and when I wanted to.  Now, for no reason I can see, I am
getting loads of odd bits of messages.
I don't want to lose the ability to interrogate the 320 threads when I
choose to, so what should I do to get back to that condition again?
Regards
Bruce