[C320-list] cabin fans

Kurt R. Budelmann, M.D. krbmd77 at charter.net
Wed Dec 13 15:27:17 PST 2006

Marty,

I had Hella Turbo fans installed since they had lower power consumption than
the caframo.  One on the starboard side of the v-berth, one at the aft end
of the aft berth starboard side and two in the main salon.  In the main
salon forward on port side and aft, in corner by head on starboard side.

I am in South Carolina and do not have air conditioning as I am on a
mooring.  I find the breeze through the hatches along with the fans to be
satisfactory most of the time.
__
Kurt R. Budelmann
Everwind Catalina 320 #1035