[C320-list] cabin fans

Allan Field Allan.Field at comcast.net
Thu Dec 14 04:43:21 PST 2006

Marty - We put 8 Hella fans on Sea Shadow.  2 are in the aft cabin over the
head of the bunk.  2 are in the V-berth mounted high and up above the shelf.
4 are in the main cabin.  2 are on the bulkhead between the main cabin and
V-berth.  One is to starboard mounted above the electric panel and the other
is to port mounted on the dish rack.  We are very pleased with them and like
that they can be pointed in different directions and are 2 speed.

Allan S. Field
Sea Shadow - #808
Columbia, MD