[C320-list] Zodiac

Jeffrey Hare catalina at thehares.com
Tue Dec 19 18:22:19 PST 2006

Hi Jeff,

   You know, the davits only take about an hour to install, and with two
simple clips will hoist and drop the dinghy, motor and all in seconds.  6:1
purchase makes it feel like the whole thing weighs 10lbs.

   It's so easy, that you'll take the dinghy everywhere and won't think
twice about dropping it to go tool around.  If you have to handle the motor
every time you want to go somewhere, that'll get old pretty fast.  I know.
We used to do it, and for the most part, we just left the dinghy behind
because of the hassle.

Just a thought.
-JeffH