[C320-list] Fw: Zodiac, other manufactures

Jean-Pierre Salzmann jps1031 at pacbell.net
Wed Dec 20 16:48:30 PST 2006

Jerry --  still trust Zodiac most -- don't forget, it was on an Zodiac
that Dr. Alain Bombard crossed the Atlantic (without food) to prove
that people could survive on a raft or an infllatable.

Frankly, I wouldn't trust a Korean manufacturer -- many products of
this country are inexpensive but also cheaply made! I'd rather stay
with Zodiac or Avon.

JP Salzmann

OM   C320   #880
South Beach Harbor SF