[C320-list] Fw: Zodiac, other manufactures

Wes.Giles at averydennison.com Wes.Giles at averydennison.com
Thu Dec 21 09:49:36 PST 2006

I have the 8 1/2 ft Zodiac, and have had 4 adults in it from time to time.
In flat water there's no problem. In chop the forward folks will get
moist. As far as size of the adults, I'm 6'4" and 250 lbs. My wife Linda
isn't. We've had us 2 plus the crew of cuba libre 3 on board without much
trouble. I would consider the nine footer if I had it to do over again.
Mine can handle the weight, but I'd like the area inside to be a tad
larger. It gets a bit cramped in mine.

Wes

             "Jeff Church"
             <jjemail at comcast
             .net>                                                     To
             Sent by:                 "C320-List"
             c320-list-bounce         <c320-list at catalina320.com>
             s at catalina320.or                                          cc
                                                                  Subject
                                      Re: [C320-list] Fw:  Zodiac, other
             12/21/2006 09:04         manufactures
             AM

              Please respond
                C320-List
             <c320-list at catal
               ina320.org>

Warren,

Can you fit 4 people in it for a slow ride around the marina? I'm not sure
if I should get the 8' 4" or 9' 3" model.

Jeff